Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tana & Jim

May 9, 2009
Crowne Plaza, Warwick, RI

It was finally the wedding of Tana and Jimmy!
...and it was worth the wait! I had first met Tana about 2 years ago, and she's been a dream to work with since then. Of course (for those of you who know Tana) she had every detail planned down to the smallest point...from personalized cufflinks to her pink rosary made from the first Valentine's Day flowers she got from Jim. Love it!


Jimmy had just a little trouble with his vows...but at least he got the "I Do" part right!Cheers to the new Mr. & Mrs.!!Her pink theme carried throughout the ballroom, with the flowers, napkins and dramatic uplighting. And checkout the cake topper! By far the most unique I have seen...perfect down to the detail of their colorful shoes!Congrats to the both of you...and have lots of fun with Mickey and Minnie! I'm going to miss looking forward to your wedding though...vow renewal next year maybe??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tease of these photos are amazing, I can't wait for the rest. You and Matt were awesome, and did a great job.
Thank you,
Barbara Fatkin

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting to see how Tana's pix would come out since you photographed my wedding in October. These pix are simply breathtaking. You are definitely a treasure, Gabrielle!
Blessings,
Lori Girard

Anonymous said...

I love the teasers. Can't wait for the rest.
We had a fabulous time didn't we?
Thanks so much.
Bette Murphy

Jen said...

What lovely pictures! We all love Tana and her fabulously planned wedding!